Aikido Classes: Adults
Fees include all/any classes offered at the dojo.
Beginners wanting to try Aikido, their first class is free.
Family discounts: additional family members pay 80% of the monthly or yearly fees, start-up and membership fees.
Aikido Guest fee (Non-beginner): R100 per session
New student start-up fee: R150
Annual association membership fee: R250
FEE STRUCTURE FOR 2017
Monthly fees – which include the stretching and weapons class, is payable by the 5th of each month.
The monthly fee payable is:
- R550.00, if made by debit order payment or EFT;
- R660.00, if paid in cash.
Should a member fail to pay his/her fees by the 5th of each month, they will be required to pay a mat fee of R100.00 per class from the 5th of each month until the monthly fee has been paid in full.
Lump sum payments are discounted as follows:
- Quarterly: R1 500.00 – equating to R500.00 per month;
- Half yearly: R2 850.00 – equating to R475.00 per month;
- Annually: R5 520.00 – equating to R460.00 per month.
Branch: Midrand, code: 168642
Account number: 1686105932
Account name: Johannesburg School of Aikido
Please use your name & surname as a reference number