Sensei Gilbert Maillot (5th Dan) is once again visiting from France. He will be in South Africa at the end of January and hold classes in Paarl, Stellenbosch and either Durban or Johannesburg. Here is a summary of his projected training program:
- 30 Jan – 2 Feb: Classes at Johannesburg School of Aikido dojo during normal training times
- 3 – 9 Feb: Weekend camp in Cape Town, either at University of Cape Town or Stellenbosch dojos, 3-5 Feb, Classes during the week at Cape Town dojos
- 10 – 12 Feb: Weekend camp in Paarl
- 13 – 16 Feb: Training in Johannesburg at our dojo
- 17 – 19 Feb: Weekend camp in Durban at the University of Natal, Westville Campus.
All are welcome. There will be a mat fee of R50 for weekday classes (this is in addition to monthly training fees at respective dojos) and weekend training camps are R450. A daily rate can be negotiated for those unable to attend the entire weekend.
Enquiries: please call David on (082) 606 1335
Typical weekend camp program
- 18h30 – 20h00 Keiko 1
- 09h00 – 12h00 Keiko 2 & 3 (with break in between)
- 12h00 – 14h00 Lunch break
- 14h00 – 17h00 Keiko 4 & 5 (with break in between)
- 09h00 – 12h00 Keiko 6 & 7 (with break in between)